Do you have the ability to develop and manage business opportunities?
Are you a results-driven person with a love for business development, payments and fintech?
The successful applicant for the Business Development Director role will be supporting the Sales Director, developing and managing business relationships, working closely with the Chief Strategy Officer and Head of Product, following up on existing opportunities, building strong industry connections and maintaining a healthy, operational sales pipeline.
- Forming a very fast and intimate knowledge of our product and service offerings and current market activities
- Implementing strategies to accelerate sustainable growth in target markets and developing a highly connected network of relationships within the European and other specified markets to execute these
- Developing sales proposal documents and presentations for soliciting new business clients and structuring customised solutions to suit their needs and optimise their payments and money movement offerings
- Closing deals with new clients and handling negotiations with existing clients
- Managing some key existing strategic client relationships
- Attending industry events where you promote Oonex and represent the company as a knowledge specialist and brand ambassador
- Ensuring and maintaining data quality and records of sales information
- Building, developing and managing a healthy, operational sales pipeline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a business development or sales role in the payments, banking or fintech industry
- An aptitude for building strong and meaningful relationships with trust and openness in communication
- The drive and ambition to succeed and add to the growth of a fast-growing company within a constantly evolving industry; self-motivated and pro-active
- A strong love of and enthusiasm for fintech and new technologies
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solutions mindset with a problem-solving approach to all tasks
- This role is to be performed in English. Additional languages are desirable but not essential
- Must be proficient in standard Office suite of software including Word, PowerPoint & Excel (Windows or iOS) with ability to build high quality presentations with graphs, infographics and other design features